There are many excellent local accommodation providers. You will find a wealth of B&Bs, Hotels and Guest Houses nearby. Click the links below to view these friendly places to stay:
- The Three Tuns in Thirsk The Three Tuns is a recently-renovated 17th century coaching inn in Thirsk's market place. Reasonably-priced food and a good selection of drinks including guest beers.
- The Black Swan at Helmsley The Black Swan Hotel is a luxury hotel nestling on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park.
- The Gallery Guest House A Grade ΙΙ listed guest house in the centre of the old market town of Thirsk in North Yorkshire.
- Thief Hole Cottages Luxury 5-star self-catering cottages at Thornton-Le-Moor near Thirsk.
- York Holiday Lodges Luxury self-catering log cabins located at the family-friendly Goosewood Holiday Park.
- Carr House Farm Farm B & B, built over 400 years ago and standing in an acre of garden amidst rolling green farmland between Ampleforth and Wass.
- Rose Cottage Farm Farm B & B at Sutton-under-Whitestonecliffe, so very close to the gliding club.
- Whitestonecliffe Inn and holiday cottages at Sutton-under-Whitestonecliffe, very close to the gliding club.
- Fern Cottage Fern Holiday Cottage in Thirsk is a charming 1 bedroom cottage.
- Long Acre, Bed & Breakfast and Self Catering Accommodation Situated in its own grounds, just a short walk to the quaint market town of Thirsk.
- The Forrester's Arms, Kilburn A charming country inn at the bottom of the White Horse, with roaring fires, real ales, excellent food and comfortable accommodation that combines modern facilities with old world charm and ambience.
- Village Farm, Kilburn, Thirsk YO61 4AG Traditional Bed & Breakfast accommodation in one of North Yorkshire's most picturesque villages.
- Mowbray Stable Cottages Charming rural Herriot Country cottage near Thirsk perfect for disabled guests with off road parking, 2 bedrooms, sunny patio with beautiful views & stabling. Sleeps 4.
- Church Farm Kilburn Family run farm, bed and breakfast accommodation one mile from the Club
- whitehorselodgehotel.co.uk White Horse Lodge, A170 just outside Thirsk, please book with hotel and quote gliding1 to get 20% discount of bill.
- The Oak Tree Inn at Helperby. Easily accessible from Easingwold, Thirsk and Boroughbridge as well as from the A1M and A19. The Oak Tree Inn offers guests a wonderfully spacious traditional bar, stocked with local beers, hand pulled ales and a great wine list. Members and guests of the YGC recieve a 10% discount on food.