There are many excellent local accommodation providers. You will find a wealth of B&Bs, Hotels and Guest Houses nearby. Click the links below to view these friendly places to stay:
- The Kingfishers Nest Local holiday cottage situated just outside knayton. Lovely 1 bedroom (plus sofa bed) accomodation nestled by a stream. Owned by a YGC member.
- The Three Tuns in Thirsk The Three Tuns is a recently-renovated 17th century coaching inn in Thirsk's market place. Owned by Wetherspoons, it offers reasonably-priced food and a good selection of drinks including guest beers.
- The Black Swan at Helmsley The Black Swan Hotel is a luxury hotel nestling on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park.
- Carr House Farm Farm B & B, built over 400 years ago and standing in an acre of garden amidst rolling green farmland between Ampleforth and Wass.
- Rose Cottage Farm Farm B & B at Sutton-under-Whitestonecliffe, so very close to the gliding club.
- Fern Cottage Fern Holiday Cottage in Thirsk is a charming 1 bedroom cottage.
- Long Acre, Bed & Breakfast and Self Catering Accommodation Situated in its own grounds, just a short walk to the quaint market town of Thirsk.
- Mowbray Stable Cottages Charming rural Herriot Country cottage near Thirsk perfect for disabled guests with off road parking, 2 bedrooms, sunny patio with beautiful views & stabling. Sleeps 4.
- Church Farm Kilburn Family run farm, bed and breakfast accommodation one mile from the Club.
- White Horse Lodge, A170 between Thirsk and Sutton Bank.
- The Oak Tree Inn at Helperby. Easily accessible from Easingwold, Thirsk and Boroughbridge as well as from the A1M and A19. The Oak Tree Inn offers guests a wonderfully spacious traditional bar, stocked with local beers, hand pulled ales and a great wine list.
- The Granary, Thirsk Holiday cottage at North Kilvington, plenty of secure car parking
- The Stapylton Arms, Wass Accommodation and Restaurant open 7 days a week.
- Horseshoe Barns, Balk Both barns are two bedroom,one double bed and two singles and both have private hot tubs.
- White Horse Inn in Ampleforth has a small number of double rooms and an excellent restaurant.
- Premier Inn Thirsk is within easy travelling distance of Sutton Bank and provides clean comfortable accommodation.
- Airbnb is an accommodation marketplace listing 1000s of local independent properties for short-term rental.