Fees for 2017
|Age 25+ 1 + 5||£440||£387.50|
|Age 21 - 24 5
|Students < 25 5||£80||---|
|Guest of Member (per day)||£7||---|
|Reciprocal (Daily) 2||£9||---|
|Reciprocal (3 months) 2||£50||---|
|Winter (4 months) 3||£100||---|
|Aerotow with Eurofox||£10||to 1000ft only|
|Aerotow - standard||£17 (min. charge)||to 1000ft|
|Aerotow - standard||£25||to 2000ft|
|per 100' above 2000'||£0.80|
Flying Fees **
|Aircraft||Price per minute||Maximum charge|
|Motor glider (training)||£1.15||---|
|Motor glider (recreational)||£0.80||---|
|Scheme B (10 hours gliding, Jan to Dec) paid in advance Full flying members only||£242|
|Autumn Scheme B (5 hours gliding, Sept - Dec) paid in advance||£121|
|Simulator suite||Price||Min. charge|
|£7.50 per 30mins with instructor||£7.50|
|£10 per 60mins solo/soaring||£10|
|Bedrooms (sleeps 2)||£11.00 pp, per night (less 25% Nov to Feb inclusive)|
|Sheets (per visit)||£7.00|
Affordable Gliding Scheme
As a Community Amateur Sports Club the Yorkshire Gliding Club offers a low-cost scheme for those on low and modest incomes who would have genuine difficulty paying the standard fees that allows full participation in gliding activity for a fixed cost per year. For further details about this offer please contact the Club Secretary.
* Country Membership applies to members living >75 miles from Sutton Bank as the glider flies.
** Attractive discount schemes for block bookings paid for in advance and taken up during the calendar year.
Also discount for full members completing flights before 10am or commencing flights after 6pm.
- Reduced fee applies if paid before Jan 31st or if joining after June 30th in first year.
- Trailer parking is additional £27.50/week. Or £7.00 per day if staying for less than one week.
- Includes parking for one glider trailer + one owner/syndicate member. Groups from the same club should contact the office for discounts.
- Students flying K8 are charged for winch or aerotow - flying free.
- Includes BGA subscription.